[Hidden-tech] Volunteers wanted

Jeffrey Torres cartridge_king at verizon.net
Tue Sep 26 12:04:27 EDT 2006

Hello all,
Is anyone interested in volunteering their time and phone skills to a Berkshire County nonprofit? We are seeking people to phone prospective businesses, to make them aware of the services we provide to the community as well as the services we can provide to them. We currently are working on our website, however my website is currently filling the void (jefftorres.com).
Sincerely,
Jeff Torres

Jeffrey B. Torres
Sales & Administrations Manager
Cartridge King
346 Wahconah St
Pittsfield, MA 01201
Phone  413/443-6633
Toll   866/443-6633
http://www.centralberkshirebni.com/Laser_Toner_Cartridges.php
You and CK making a difference!

CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION:
This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Interception of e-mail is a crime under the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and 2701-2709. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify me by replying to this e-mail or by telephone at 866.443.6633, and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading them or saving them to disk.