[Hidden-tech] Companies still sought for Oct. 19 seminar

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Sep 26 09:23:29 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I'm still hoping to lure several of you to accompany me to nearby
Worcester to present at the New England Busines Expo on Oct. 19. This
is ripe market territory for Hidden-Techies and a chance to meet and
greet many New England Companies, plus be promoted.

Already, I have two Worcester Businesses on board for the seminar:

Andrea and Dick Goodman of the Gossamer Group, which does Web site
development and videography.

Larry Abramoff, book publishing (former owner of Tatnuck Booksellers and Cafe).

Who knows? You might make an alliance with these folks or others.

Find me at az at a-zinternational.com. We'll have to leave at 8:15 sharp
and should be back by 3:30 to 4 p.m.

best,

Amy Zuckerman