[Hidden-tech] Thanks to Keith Parent of Court Square Data Group

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Mon Sep 25 21:43:10 EDT 2006

On behalf of Hidden-Tech I want to publicly thank Keith Parent, CEO
of Court Square Data Group in Springfield, for offering $500 to cover
food at the upcoming IT Program's internship fair at UMass that
Hidden-Tech is helping sponsor.

This is a more generous gift to the program from a very generous man
who has worked harder than most of you would know to keep technology
networks alive in the Pioneer Valley. The Regional Technology
Corporation is alive today because Keith spent huge hours running the
organization during a leadership snag last year and rebuilding the
board (including inviting me on behalf of Hidden-Tech to join).

Besides all of this work, Keith has also hired many folks in the
region -- and some from Hidden-Tech -- for his Springfield-based
technology business.

So thanks for being such a super guy, Keith, and we look forward to
seeing you on Tuesday, Oct. 24 at the Umass Fine Arts Center.

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder, Clerk