[Hidden-tech] TIFF -> DVD

David Olsson davidolsson at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 15:23:22 EDT 2006

I've gotten some great leads from everyone.  Thank you!  I'm still working on it.  I didn't make my requirements entirely clear.  It's not a slide show.  I'm looping through 500 images at 30 (or so) images per second, so I basically need an image per video frame.  One of the high-end video editing programs should do it, or I may be able to sort out the transformations I need using my Linux tool set, thanks to Rikk's explanation of what's going on and Mark's article pointer.

Thanks, everybody!  I'll let you know how I did it once I've done it.  Oh, and if anybody wants to do it *for* me in the next day or two (for pay, of course), let me know!  I'm running out of time.

David Olsson
Easthampton