[Hidden-tech] Recording Studio Needed.

peter acker acker at armadilloaudiogroup.com
Tue Sep 19 14:28:51 EDT 2006

Hi David.

Peter Acker of Armadillo Audio Group here.  You can check out our
listing in the Hidden Tech skill search under 'recording studio'

I'd be happy to discuss your project needs with you. I have 20+ years
voice recording-editing experience (it's my niche). Most recently, I
engineered a guided meditation program by Ellen Kaufman, MD for
Cooley-Dickenson Hospital.  Other current credits include The History
Channel, Bose and Discovery Channel to name a few.

I also have a personal library of audiophile-quality nature sounds that
I've recorded over the last 15 years, including numerous nature cd
releases.

Ratres are flexible, so please don't let that be an obstacle.

I hope to hear from you!

Best regards,
Peter

Peter Acker