[Hidden-tech] Renting Office Space

Tina Stevens tina at stevensdesign.com
Wed Sep 6 13:32:38 EDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

I have read many emails about office space available so I thought you
might have some experience with office rental. We are currently in
our own small building in Westfield. We are planning to build an
addition to the building which could fit all of our current people.
We have a company interested in renting the existing area of the
building. It would be considered general office space in nice condition.

We can easily segment the heat, electricity, so will have tenant pay
their own bill for that.
Wired for ethernet currently.

Assume they are responsible to put in their own phone system?
Assume they are responsible to arrange and pay for internet access?

Would any of you share your experience on:
Rates per sq ft for space?
Does the rate per sq ft include share of taxes, share of landscaping,
etc (so it is the only charge other than utilities)?

Any info on this would be helpful. We are looking for an arrangement/
cost fair to both sides.

Thanks!
Tina Stevens

Principal and Creative Director