[Hidden-tech] Two Management Seminars and the Business Summit

mccalabrese at comcast.net mccalabrese at comcast.net
Fri Sep 1 10:37:30 EDT 2006

Hello all,

I want to let you know that I will be teaching two management seminars at Holyoke Community College this fall and invite you to attend the Business Training Summit on Sept 27th.  The courses are being offered through the Center for Business and Professional Development - The new Kittredge Center.

The Summit showcases their new center, training style and offerings. - see the link below.

My seminars each consist of 4 mornings every other week starting in October.

Business & Professional Development Seminars Fall 2006
Managers-Increase your Success Factor
Managing Strengths-Creating a more Productive and Dynamic Workforce
 http://www.thecenter-hcc.org/seminars.htm#dynamic

Workplace & Business Solutions Presents:
Training for the 21st Century
A Business Training Summit at the Kittredge Center
Wednesday, Sept. 27, 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. - free
http://www.thecenter-hcc.org/contract.htm

Hope to see you there,
Madeline Calabrese
--