[Hidden-tech] seeking natural gas expert

Bruce G. Hooke bghooke at att.net
Thu Sep 7 14:18:09 EDT 2006

Hello,

inResonance, Inc. seeks an experienced Web Development Project
Manager for approx. 3-4 months while our internal PM is away on
maternity leave.  This position could continue beyond 4 months
depending on your availability and our upcoming project schedule.
Graphic design skills/experience a plus.  Please email pertinent info
(project descriptions + links most important) to "chip at inresonance.com".

Thank You.
__________________________
Chip Kaye
Director, Web Systems Group
inRESONANCE, Inc.
32 Industrial Drive East  |  Suite 1
Northampton, MA 01060
Tel: 413-587-0236  |  Fax: 413-587-0238
www.inresonance.com

About iR:

inRESONANCE, Inc. (iR) is a long term strategic partner for schools
and nonprofits. We provide IT strategic consulting, information
systems and professional development services with a strong focus on
the human side of technology. We believe that at its core technology
is about empowering people, and that its purpose is to enable
innovation and creativity and increase productivity.