[Hidden-tech] Re: Referral Commissions...

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Sat Oct 28 15:04:32 EDT 2006

>>"Thank you for referring ____ to me. In my referral program, I
>>offer a choice of commission or karma points--which would you
>>prefer?"
>>
>>Quite a number would rather have karma points, which is fine with me.
>>

>	Thanx Shel...
>
>	How does your Karma Point program work. What do you give as
>'Points.' How does the number of points relate to the referral? What
>can they get with Karma Points?
>
>	Thanx
>	 David

The whole idea of karma points is they don't actually get measured.
They are a way of putting good energy into the universe, and often,
it seems that the universe finds a way to give back. Certainly if I
in turn am asked for a referral, and I have a choice of someone who
refers people to me vs. someone who doesn't, it isn't hard to figure
out who gets the referral. Or, if someone has been nice to me and
sends me referrals, and they have some quick questions that I might
charge a stranger to answer, I'd probably just answer them. Or maybe
buy them a cup of coffee sometime. Or be sure to send a
congratulatory note when something good happens. Or, or, or...you get
the idea.
Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/800-683-WORD shel at frugalfun.com
-->Join the Business Ethics Pledge - Ten Years to Change the World,
One Signature at a Time  (please tell your friends)
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www.frugalmarketing.com
Ethics Blog:  http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/
Books: http://www.frugalmarketing.com/shop.html