[Hidden-tech] CREATIVE: at least two H-Ters in Hamsphire Shakespeare production

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Fri Oct 27 08:56:25 EDT 2006

>So if you have these sorts of accomplishments, don't hesitate to
>post them to the list and our FORUMS. And mark them CREATIVE. You'll
>find that this is a big buzz word (for better or worse) and you may
>get some attention from those checking for that label.
>
>best,
>
>Amy Zuckerman
>Hidden-Tech Founder, Clerk

Jim MacRostie (Robin's husband) and I are among the actors in Burning
Words, Hampshire Shakespeare production, Nov. 17-19, Northampton
Center for the Arts. A play based on true characters and incidents
about a Catholic Church campaign to destroy every Jewish holy book in
Germany, circa 1509-1521.

Also, my wife, Dina Friedman, reads from her latest young-adult novel
Playing Dad's Song, November 1 at Broadside, also in Noho.
Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/800-683-WORD shel at frugalfun.com
-->Join the Business Ethics Pledge - Ten Years to Change the World,
One Signature at a Time  (please tell your friends)
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www.frugalmarketing.com
Ethics Blog:  http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/
Books: http://www.frugalmarketing.com/shop.html