[Hidden-tech] Dominion for home electric service?

Matt Lampiasi mattl at florenceit.net
Thu Oct 12 10:37:51 EDT 2006

This time to the list:

I just found out you're right. WMECO refuses to participate in the "on
bill" program I found. HOWEVER you can still do the New England Wind
<http://www.newenglandwind.org/wind/home.php> which is a separate thing
off the bill. According to a rep there I just spoke with it's exactly
the same thing as the on bill option. You pick an amount that you want
to spend extra each month, it's 100% tax deductible and the money is put
right back into local Renewable Energy energy sources (I can vouch for
this). But for more info contact them. Mass Electric custs do have the
newengland greenstart <http://massenergy.com/Green.GS.html> option (same
thing just not wind centric).

Sorry for that misinformation, good news that it looks like you do have
a choice though, and I'm glad I found out about that distinction myself.

--
Thanks,

Matt Lampiasi, President
413-303-9167 or http://florenceit.net