[Hidden-tech] To all the writers and would-be writers in the Hidden-Tech audience

Jeanne Yocum Jeanne at yourghostwriter.com
Tue Oct 10 17:13:30 EDT 2006

Hi, all,

Hidden-Tech has a number of published authors and no doubt also has many
members who have dreams of being published some day.  All of you might be
interested in WriteAngles 21, New England's longest running writers'
conference, which will be held on 11/11 at Mount Holyoke College.  Details
below, including the web site.  We have a stellar line-up this year, one of
our best ever! I guarantee you'll be inspired to write!

Best regards,

Jeanne Yocum

New England¹s Longest Running Writers¹ Conference Is Back for Its 21st Year

Featuring keynote speaker Dennis Lehane, author of Mystic River; Kevin
O¹Hara, author of The Last of the Donkey Pilgrims; and a workshop by NYC
literary agent Katharine Sands on ³Making the Perfect Pitch to an Agent²

Sat., Nov. 11 ­ WriteAngles 21, New England¹s longest running writers¹
conference. Presentations by 20+ authors, editors, agents and writing
coaches, including keynote address by award-winning author Dennis Lehane.
8:15 a.m.-4:30 p.m. $70 in advance for National Writers Union members,
seniors & students; $90 in advance for all others; $75/$95 at the door.
Willits-Hallowell Center, Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley. Wheelchair
accessible; free parking. Register at www.writeanglesconference.org
<http://www.writeanglesconference.org> or call (413) 586-8844.