[Hidden-tech] Comcast v. Verizon

Ron Miller ronsmiller at comcast.net
Tue Oct 10 13:38:05 EDT 2006

Yikes! You had a lovely corporate experience with both companies, eh?

Thanks for the details. I've been with Comcast for years and I have been
generally pleased with the performance and service until recently. I
tried calling them, and they had never heard of my cable modem, so that
had to be the issue right?

I'm not under any illusions that Verizon customer service would be any
better.

I'm just looking for hard data about the download speeds and general
performance to make an informed decision.

Thanks again for your detailed response,

Ron