[Hidden-tech] Clean energy planning process for Pioneer Valley-on line survey

Humera Fasihuddin humera at humera.com
Fri Oct 6 11:35:02 EDT 2006

All,

I'm not a big forwarder, as you know, but this is important.  The Pioneer
Valley Planning Commission is a non-profit, Hampden-Hampshire-Franklin
County wide body that address many issues strategy to Western Mass issues
(http://www.pvpc.org/).  In fact, they've been cited for their economic
development work in rallying together the broader region and creating a
10-year strategic plan for the region.  One issue they are addressing is
Clean Energy.  They are asking for citizens to take this survey.

Actually, I just took it (5 min long) and it is less a survey and more a
vote (Take the survey if you want more clean energy options in Western MA).

Thanks,

Humera.

  _____