[Hidden-tech] Seeking presenters for Oct. 19 - Worcester

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Fri Oct 6 10:45:14 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Here's the official promo for the Hidden-Tech seminar I will conduct
in Worcester. The Chamber there just released it.

http://live.hidden-tech.net/media/HiddenTech2-worcester.pdf

Anyone presenting with me -- and there are several of you -- will be
included in articles now being prepared by the Worcester Telegram &
Gazette business editor and possibly the Worcester Business Journal.

However, those articles are in preparation NOW for release next week.
I need your names ASAP if you plan to join us. As noted, there will
be other Worcester businesses at the session and some top officials
there. This will be a prime networking event for you, plus there is
the larger New England Business Expo taking place downstairs.

Reach me directly at az at a-zinternational.com if you plan to join me.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder - Clerk