[Hidden-tech] Comcast problems?

Matt Lampiasi mattl at florenceit.net
Wed Oct 4 08:50:39 EDT 2006

This is exactly what I did , firstly because of the blacklisting issue
with comcast regarding THIS LIST last year, then having forwarded email
being blocked.  I'd recommend any of the local  web hosts (who can give
you email with your domain name) like GAIA, Jagfly or Crocker (and
others, though those folks are active here). I do think some have better
support and services than others, but nonetheless they're ALL better
than some far way bureaucracy when you need something done quickly,
especially this kind of issue.

I also have a projector for rental available for $900 a day. Really ;-) .

--
Thanks,

Matt Lampiasi, President
413-303-9167 or http://florenceit.net