[Hidden-tech] Fwd: examples for New Media presenters

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Mon Oct 2 21:25:46 EDT 2006

>Hi all,

Several of you have been confused by me about
what to do tomorrow night. For that reason I'm
passing along the slides I made for Joe Minton,
who can't appear, to give you an idea that this is AN OVERVIEW NOT A LECTURE.

There will be a slide with Joe's logo, but sadly
no live examples. You can see that what I will
present for him will easily fit the 3-minute format:

>WHAT JOE MINTON DOES
>
>He’s a video game agent (DDM)
>
>•President of GameTable Online ­
>a technology platform for video game companies
>
>•President of Greenfield Games ­ a retail game store in downtown Greenfield
>

>THE VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY MARKET
>
>•2007 “is the fight between new consoles” like
>Playstation 3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii
>
>•Console manufacturers are consolidating
>
>•Small development studios (less than 40
>employees) are being consolidated, which means work for subcontractors
>
>•There’s a growing market for small studios in
>casual online games/mobile games

Please keep it tight, folks!! We want to make a
big impression, but we won't if you are
lecturing, not providing an overview. Remember,
there are about 15 of you, plus I need to outline
the strategy for the region after you present.

I'll be here tomorrow, in and out, then off to
the library by 3:30 to set up the room and help
you in person. So glad you are coming!

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder, Clerk