[Hidden-tech] MAC-PC calendaring: lack of synchronicity

Elaine Garofoli egarofoli at tltconsulting.com
Mon Oct 2 10:25:19 EDT 2006

I need to find a new system for keeping track of my calendar, because what I
have right now IS NOT WORKING. What I need is a calendar that I can access
from both my PC and MAC, and be able to update electronically as well.

I am using Entourage 2004 on the MAC (OSX 10.4.7) for email and calendaring,
but can¹t access that from my Lenovo Tablet PC running Windows XP. I have
been using Google mail on the tablet, which is am not wild about, and would
happy to change.

And I have a Palm Tungsten E PDA that I can¹t even able to sync up anymore
with the MAC, never mind doing anything with the PC.

Ideas?
Thanks
Elaine Garofoli
TLT Consulting: Teaching, Learning and Technology
Putting the Pieces Together
29 Mill Lane
Amherst, MA 01002
413.256.1744