[Hidden-tech] Developer Support Manager Employment Posting

Lisa Rawding lisa.rawding at atalasoft.com
Thu Nov 9 16:34:37 EST 2006

Developer Support Manager

Atalasoft prides itself with responsive, effective, and friendly support
to all our customers. The demand of our products has grown such that we
need a highly technical individual with a computer science degree to
provide development assistance to our customers.

You will be responding to customer's issues on the phone or via our web
based support system, but this isn't your typical technical support job.
You will need to respond and follow up on current support cases, along
with anticipating the future needs of the support team. You will be
providing consultative assistance to other programmers using our
software development toolkits. Our customers are professional developers
in many industries, including medical, document management, publishing,
and automotive. You will gain a unique perspective on the demands of
specialized software. You will also work closely with our core
development team, creating example code in C# or VB.NET that shows off
our core technologies, as well as analyzing customer's code and creating
specific code samples and small projects. You will also act as a voice
for our customers when planning tomorrow's tools and products. You will
be responsible for maintaining a public knowledgebase and responding to
forum posts. This job might also involve 'on-site' customer training and
occasional travel with the sales team.

We are looking for a highly skilled individual who will fulfill a
management position as our support team grows. At least 5 yrs of
industry experience is required. Requires a Bachelors of Science in
Computer Science with an object oriented programming language such as
C++, Java or C# background.

Atalasoft is a small, fast-growing ISV and is always looking for talent.
If you are self-motivated, skilled, hard-working and seeking a job in
software development, sales, or marketing, please send a resume and
references to careers at atalasoft.com.

About Atalasoft, Inc.

Since 2000, Atalasoft has been providing commercial imaging products,
developer components, and custom solutions to companies around the
world.  Our products have an international reputation for being the best
in imaging and are designed, built, and tested with quality, ease of
use, and functionality in mind.  Atalasoft's components have been used
to add imaging functionality to applications in record time saving
companies money and reducing development time.

The technology behind our imaging products has been in development since
the mid 90's by our predecessors and is continuously enhanced and
improved as we push the envelope with the introduction of components for
Microsoft's .NET framework.  Our PhD scientists on staff work to provide
algorithms and custom solutions that meet specialized developer and
industry needs, while also adding to our product's imaging base.  Our
developers and architects on staff continue to provide trusted, high
class components for developers who have basic or advanced imaging
needs.

Atalasoft prides itself on its customer service and support.  We value
every customer and do all we can to ensure their success. Our customers
include fortune 500 companies, document imaging corporations,
engineering firms, software development firms, and developers from all
over the world.

Atalasoft's headquarters is in Easthampton, Massachusetts, USA.

Benefits include:

*	full health and dental insurance coverage
*	401K with employer match
*	profit sharing
*	year end bonuses
*	3 weeks paid vacation (first year)
*	sick days and personal days
*	free Friday lunch
*	spacious, comfortable, and fun working environment

Atalasoft is located in the beautiful Pioneer Valley of Western
Massachusetts, and within the "5 college area" of UMASS, Smith College,
Amherst College, Mt. Holyoke, and Hampshire College. Easthampton is
conveniently located 1.5 hours from Boston, 1 hour from Hartford, and 3
hours from New York City.