[Hidden-tech] Need a contractor for a minor security issue

Anne Campbell acampbell at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 10:36:58 EST 2006

Hi all,

A few months ago, I posted here for a client of mine who distributes a piece
of free software on his Web site. He wants to be able to collect simple
contact information from users before they download the software, just to
casually keep track and maybe slow down piracy efforts a little bit. It
doesn't need to be bulletproof. A consultant from this list agreed to take
on the project, but we haven't heard from him in several months. Is there
someone else who'd be willing to tackle this for a reasonable fee? My
client's business is a nonprofit, and he can afford approximately $100-$150.

Thanks very much -
Anne

Anne Campbell, acampbell at gmail.com
http://www.annecampbelldesign.com/