[Hidden-tech] Looking for good external backup/storagedevices/systems for Windows XP

Antonio Gomes tong6998 at hotmail.com
Sat May 27 10:58:09 EDT 2006

Well for affordability and ease of use, one of the best out in the market in
it's price range is Netgear's SC101.  It's about $130 and contains two slots
for hard drives.  You can pick what kind and size drives u want, and i
beleive it has the capability to do raid 1 or 0.  Just plug the power in,
plug it into the network, and run their software.  The drives are PATA (ide)
and do not come with it but pata drives can be had real inexpensively (last
one I got was a 300 gig for $100).  For the money it costs I'd recomend it.