[Hidden-tech] Computer Instructor Needed

April Cloutier acloutier at rtccentral.com
Fri May 19 14:51:10 EDT 2006

(The following message was given to me to broadcast to RTC members and
friends.  Please contact Mary directly with any questions.)

The Center for Business and Technology @ STCC currently has an
instructor position open in each of the following courses that are part
of our Summer College for Kids Program.

*	Computer Networks: An Introduction

Monday through Thursday, July 10-20, 8:15 -10:15 a.m.

*	Computer Maintenance

Monday through Thursday, July 24-August 3, 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.

Each of these courses involves 16 instructional hours and students
enrolling in these courses will have completed grades 8-11.  The
instructor would be responsible for developing the curriculum as well as
any handout materials to be given to participants based on the course
descriptions that I have enclosed.

The gross salary for teaching each of these courses will be $512
($32/teaching hour).

If you would be interested and available to teach one or both of these
courses during the hours indicated, please contact me directly at
755-4501.

Mary Breeding
Assistant Vice President
breeding at stcc.edu

April Y. Cloutier
Member Services Coordinator
Regional Technology Corporation
(413) 755-1314

www.rtccentral.com <http://www.rtccentral.com>

 Join RTC today!

Help this area's technology sector to grow.