[Hidden-tech] thanks to all those supporting Hidden-Tech

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Fri May 19 09:11:09 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Tallying receipts from our fundraiser I was delighted to see that some of
you had decided to help out the organization without attending the program.

On behalf of the steering committee I want to offer a sincere thanks to all
of you. In time, we hope to have other ways of honoring those who want to
have their name publicized.

Hoping many of you come to the annual meeting on Tuesday, June 13 from 5 to
8 p.m. at the Bangs Center in Amherst (South Meeting Room) to learn about
ways we plan to utilize the funds to build interactivity on the Web site.
Details coming soon on the announcement list and on the Web site.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder, Co-chair