[Hidden-tech] Call for volunteers/doors open 6 p.m.

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Mon May 15 10:02:42 EDT 2006

Hi all,

We could use several volunteers to arrive around 5:30 p.m. tomorrow night
to help Sheldon Snodgrass set up for the fundraiser/program and to assist
me at the door. PLEASE RESPOND TO THE LIST IF YOU CAN DO THIS.

For those already registered please try to arrive around 6 p.m. so we can
collect fees and get you settled. We want to start promptly at 6 p.m.

If you are considering paying via PayPal, which is extremely easy if you
have a credit card, then you can access it on the Hidden-Tech site under
the SUPPORT HIDDEN-TECH button.

If you prefer paying by check, please make the check out to Hidden-Tech or
cash.

See you all soon!

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair