[Hidden-tech] Filling in forms

Susanna Opper susanna at shawenon.com
Thu Mar 30 17:42:33 EST 2006

I've had it with typing the same information over and over again to fill out
forms, registration etc.  I think there's a program out there that will look
up and paste this information on demand.  Someone told me about a service
but I'm not comfy with having all this info stored elsewhere nor am I eager
to pay for a service.  I want it on my computer.

You guys are great, so I know my problem will be solved in no time.

Thanks,

--Susanna

Susanna Opper

Shawenon Communications

Our distinction is communicating your distinction

413-528-6494

susanna at shawenon.com

www.shawenon.com