[Hidden-tech] software sales job opening

Jon Reed jonreed at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 31 21:50:11 EST 2006

Hello all.

A client of mine has a software sales opening. The first year should be at
least 60K in total sales and likely will be higher, though there is some
experience required. You can be based in the "Happy Valley" or anywhere
else in the U.S. for that matter.

I will paste in the job description below my name. Note the email contact
on the bottom of the position description. I am not part of this
application process, so resumes and inquiries should be sent to the email
below, not to me.

It was great to see many of you at our Grow Your Business event. Hope
everyone is enjoying the taste of spring weather.

Jon Reed

Klee Associates Software Sales Position

A leading provider of ERP software services has a sales opening in our
growing "complimentary software sales" division. This is a great chance for
a salesperson looking for a position where you can really focus on selling,
not scrambling around for leads and marketing materials. We've got the
systems and partners in place for you to take your lead sheet and get on
the phone and sell. The commission structure is based on software packages
that can sell for up to 100K, and in some cases, higher. While a good
salesperson should be able to get into the 60-80K range, exceptional
performers will go higher and will grow with the company as the division
expands. This can be a home-based position, and travel is limited to
several trade shows a year.

Experience selling software solutions is not necessary, but experience
selling a technical service or product of some kind is required. The
ability to work "virtually" using email and Microsoft Office applications
(such as lead tracking and reporting in Excel) is required. Some business
writing ability is also needed for email correspondence. PowerPoint skills
are not required, but are a plus.

We are seeking an energetic self-starter.  If you have interest in learning
more about enterprise level business and software, and if you have a sales
attitude and a willingness to learn more about information technology and
high-ticket business products, then we'll consider you for this position.
You'll be reporting to an experienced software sales executive who is
building a major software sales practice, and you'll be a part of a
corporate culture that rewards self-starters who want to have fun while
making their mark on the ERP market. This position has a modest base salary
depending on experience level, along with a good commission percentage.
Details will be provided to qualified applicants.

Please send resume, salary requirements and cover letter to:
<mailto:Frank.Genevieve at erptips.com>Frank.Genevieve at erptips.com.