[Hidden-tech] Check out our E-Book "Doing Business Remotely"

Rich rich at tnrglobal.com
Wed Mar 29 11:02:33 EST 2006

Dear Fellow Hidden Techies,

At the last Hid Tech event on 03/21/06 we launched our E-Book:
	"Doing Business Remotely".

We started receiving positive feedback from those who have been to the
event and read the book.

"I got a lot out of the TnR E-book.  I sent it to my partner in
Brussels and he was pleased as well." Theresa Leary

"I did download and read the TnR Global book, "Doing Business
Remotely". Nice job!" Robert McCarthy

Not everyone has been at that event. We thought we would release the
book to all so all could benefit:
	http://www.tnrglobal.com/remotely/

Please let us know what your opinion and suggestions!

--

Rich Roth
CEO TnR Global

Building the really big sites