[Hidden-tech] Ruby on Rails

Joshua Field | FullTurn Entertainment joshua at fullturnmedia.com
Sat Mar 25 23:00:43 EST 2006

Hi Fred,

We are in the process of converting our system from perl to ROR and thus far
have been very impressed with the dev speed and how quickly engineers with
object oriented programming experience seem to pick it up.

Incidentally, we are currently looking to expand our engineering staff, so
anyone looking for work with experience or interest in ROR should feel free
to forward a resume.

Cheers,
Joshua Field