[Hidden-tech] Job in Albany for training developer

Mary Malmros malmros at verizon.net
Thu Mar 16 17:27:15 EST 2006

Got this from a recruiter and thought I'd pass it on -- not something I
can take myself, but perhaps someone here can.  If you are interested,
please contact Danielle Goldstone directly at ComSys (phone 518 458 6145
x318, cell 518 852 6053, email DanielleGoldstone at comsys.com).  Please DO
NOT contact me -- they need to move fast on this, so call her directly
and ASAP if you are interested.

Description follows:

           5 years of experience developing training materials

           Experience with developing training material for an online
help system

(ie. RoboHelp)

These are desired:

2 years experience developing content for web-based systems for either
gov’tal agencies, Not For Profit agencies, For Profit Companies, or
construction companies

2 years experience with developing training material for an online help
system (ie RoboHelp)

2 years experience designing and delivering training programs for
computer applications

The position is for a NYS agency located in Albany, NY.

Mary Malmros						malmros at verizon.net
      Some days you're the windshield, other days you're the bug.