[Hidden-tech] Office Space in Wilbraham

Stanley Kowalski III skowalski at charter.net
Thu Mar 16 11:53:30 EST 2006

Hello everyone,
I am restoring a prime location on Main Street in Wilbraham next to the Wilbraham Monson academy. We intend to have 7000 Sq.Ft of space available by October of this year.

We would love to fill the facility with hidden techies that could leverage each others clients/talents.

We will be occupying the rear portion with our business (Flodesign). We are a contract engineering company that has a background in aerospace and machinery.  We would love to have an assortment of hidden techies renting the front 7000 Sq.Ft. A patent attorney, architect or accountant would also be nice.

Take a look at our website and see if you would like to be neighbors.

If anyone is interested, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Stanley Kowalski III
www.FloDesign.org
413-596-2690 O
413-885-0989 C