[Hidden-tech] Shout-out to local talent

Bronwen Hodgkinson - cdeVision bronwen at cdevision.com
Thu Mar 16 09:52:26 EST 2006

Thanks for sending that around Mitch! What incredible talent (the
Winterpills CD has been in my car stereo for weeks).

I'd like to add a fellow Hidden-Tech'er to the list: Tish Grier, local
blogger & citizen journalist (http://www.spap-oop.blogspot.com/), who will
be a panelist at SXSW Interactive.

Bronwen

Bronwen Hodgkinson