[Hidden-tech] I have all these questions....

Nick Braak misterlister at nickbraak.com
Wed Jun 28 13:25:14 EDT 2006

I have all these questions and I'm hoping that the collective wisdom of the
group will help with answers..

Q1. Are there any Mastermind groups in the area. If not, how can I best find
people who want to start one?

Q2. Where are the local (small) biz folks who totally leverage the 'net to
successfully compete with the big guys? I'm writing an article and looking
for people who don't mind being quoted to interview.

Q3. Are there any start-ups in the Valley? If not, why not? There's a lot of
brain power here, right?

Q4. Is there a better place to talk about these kind of things? The forums
are not used much here and technical topics seem to garner the most

If your reply would be of interest to all reply to the list, otherwise feel
free to contact me directly.

Thanks folks,

Nick Braak
Mail: nick AT nickbraak DOT Com