[Hidden-tech] Consultant looking for office space

Dave DelVecchio DDelVecchio at for-ibs.com
Tue Jun 27 15:42:37 EDT 2006

Hi Techies,

We have a client who has outgrown her home office and is looking for
space.  Her requirements are:

1) Located on "this side of the Bridge" (either Easthampton, Northampton
or Florence).
2) Doesn't need a "huge space"
3) Does require a good degree of natural light (for sanity)
4) Does require internet capabilities.

Others seemed to be quite successful trying to find space via HT, so I'm
giving it a try on her behalf.  She is an independent consultant, would
work quiet, and make an ideal tenant, sublet, or roomie.  Let me know if
anyone can help and I'll put you in contact with her.

Thanks to all,

Dave DelVecchio - IBS
Phone: 413-584-4274
E-mail: ddelvecchio at for-ibs.com