[Hidden-tech] Looking for MS SQL / IIS / 2003 assistance

Michael Muller michael at mullertech.com
Wed Jun 21 13:12:04 EDT 2006

I have a fairly complex web application in ColdFusion that I need
help with. Not the CF part, but a lot of what's underneith, though CF
having knowledge will be helpful too.

Specifically:

o MS SQL Server - good with DB maintenance, indexing, and design
considerations.

o Win2003Server - good with cscripting users and rights, folders, etc.

o IIS / FTP / SMTP

o Javascript

I can handle the simpler to intermediate tasks in all these, but some
things require more than I can handle.

In addition I'll be building a server in the next several weeks and
would like to script the installation of my application. By that I
mean after 2003 Server, SQL Server CF Server have all been installed
by normal means, making an installation CD that will install my
application such that I can pump out turn-keys later on.

The budget at the moment isn't huge, but this is an ongoing
commercial effort and I will need someone to do basic server
maintenance and be available to assist in my development when the
tasks outstrip my abilities.

This can be a telecommute gig, but I prefer if we can work in the
same room, in Turners Falls, when doing development work.

So, this is bottom line:

1. Help me with the server set-up and script creation.
2. Sign on for monthly maintenance contract -- amounts to maybe 5 to
10 hours per month.
3. Be available for occasional rapid development sessions, perhaps
once a month or every other month, and be available for SQL /
Javascript questions via email (all billable).

This will be on a contractor basis, starting very soon.

Thanks,

Michael

--------
Michael Muller