[Hidden-tech] Looking for CSS/Web graphics Mechanic

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Mon Jun 19 11:03:43 EDT 2006

Notice I said mechanic not web designer - we have some specific problems
as I will note below,
and have an ongoing stream of issues in our projects on -- most of them
need some graphic
manipulation and even some design -- but rarely a site design.

Here is an example, look at this site in Firefox - the logo on the left
side looks good,
now try MS IE - the logo has a blue bar on the right side
http://mockup.tnrglobal.com

Next, Look here: - same issue of browser differences
http://mockup.tnrglobal.com//index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=9&Itemid=41

Try the different sublinks (which themselves need css correction)
Note the difference in format, this is the result of issues in the CSS
and the wyswig editor
used to create them -- we need someone who can work on these with us to
sort out.

If it's helpful, these were created for Joomla and we are working with
that cms for a number
of sites, including Hidden-tech's new site.

Please email my corp address at: rich at tnrglobal.com

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - http://www.on-the-net.com/rr/