[Hidden-tech] Help for designing Online Carpool Map

Tim Holcomb timh at dramaworks.com
Sun Jul 30 17:14:20 EDT 2006

Hello all-

I am working with a group of parents of Hartsbrook School to help the
school and its members conserve energy.  On of our initiatives is to
facilitate carpool coordination. I am looking for interactive online
map software that we could put on our website to help families find
each other. Does anyone have any suggestions or guidance?

Tim

Tim Holcomb
Director
DramaWorks InterActive, LLC
25 Main Street, Suite 220
Northampton, MA 01060
413-587-9200
www.dramaworks.com

Are you living the story you want to be telling?
Or are you telling the story you don't want to be living?