[Hidden-tech] Looking for an intern?

NohoJobs.com josh at nohojobs.com
Fri Jul 28 11:07:50 EDT 2006

Hi all-

  With September right around the corner (scary, I know!), it's the perfect time to start thinking about fall internships.  If you are planning to look for an intern this fall, or are perhaps even considering how you might utilize one in your business, I just wanted to send out a quick reminder that posting of internship opportunities is completely free on NohoJobs.com.

  In case you've never been to the site -- www.nohojobs.com -- NohoJobs.com lists jobs, internships, volunteer opportunities, business opportunities and local services all based in Northampton and neighboring towns.  Launched early last year, it is an easy-to-use and effective recruiting option for local businesses of all sizes (from one-person shops to larger companies).  Our audience is the community at large, so while many area students do check the site regularly for opportunities, applications for internships are not usually limited (unless requested) to just the student population.

  If you would like to list an internship opportunity at any point, or have any questions about doing so, please don't hesitate to contact me anytime either via e-mail at josh at nohojobs.com or by telephone at 413-387-8127.

  Just a few quick reminders:

  - Internships can be either paid or unpaid.  A well-structured internship is often extremely beneficial for both parties -- monetary compensation is always nice, of course, but there are many individuals who for one reason or another would consider unpaid opportunities.

  - Listing internships on NohoJobs.com does not obligate you to bring anyone on board.  We do hope that internship opportunities are offered in good faith, but just like a job you might be seeking to fill, if you don't find the right person, it's usually better to wait (or potentially reconfigure).

  - Listing internships on NohoJobs.com is not mutually exclusive if you currently advertise them elsewhere (i.e. at the schools) as well.  It is simply one more resource for getting the word out.

  Thank you, as always, for your time and consideration.  As I mentioned above, please don't hesitate to contact me anytime if you ever have any questions or think NohoJobs.com can be of service for your business.

  Sincerely,

  Josh Maybar
  NohoJobs.com