[Hidden-tech] css expert/ui designer needed

River Brandon rbrandon at massivelabs.com
Fri Jul 21 13:01:41 EDT 2006

hello all,
i need some in-house contract design help at my company. i'm looking
for a web designer who is very solid with css mark up to build out
pages based on my designs. it's probably 4+ weeks of work to start.
it's in canton, ct, so it's a bit of a haul from the valley, but it's
a great group of guys here and we're doing some fun stuff. please get
in touch asap if you're interested. use this address:
river at sportstechinc.com.

river