[Hidden-tech] Looking for a Lead Developer

Lisa Wilgus Lisa at PhotoOneSoftware.com
Thu Jul 20 18:29:34 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Following is a job posting for a programmer.  Not interested? Pass it on the
friends who might be.. Thanks!

Lead Developer wanted for long-term work on database app

Are you a versatile developer with multiple skills and multi tasking as a
gift? Are database apps your specialty? Want to work in a small environment
where you can directly influence decisions and get things done fast? Ready
to leave the corporate BS? Entrepreneurial software company wants a lead
developer who is spirited, energetic, loves accomplishment, is thrilled to
help others succeed by developing incredibly valuable code. This company is
profitable, has a seasoned application for you to take hold of, grow and
maintain. Client base is on subscription for even flow of R&D money. Staff
who you will work with is bright, dedicated, friendly and intensely loyal to
the subscription/customer base. Sound interesting? Job is in Springfield,
comfortable office, wear jeans but get things done! Can work at home part
time if desired to code in peace and quiet. Other times, join us in the
office for spirited discussions about future features, maintenance and
ongoing support for our application. Email resume and cover letter to
jobs at PhotoOneSoftware.com

Qualifications and Description

A B.S. in Computer Science is desired. Skills must include the ability to
translate business needs into product features, good database design. Day to
day, your responsibilities will typically consist of fixing bugs and
developing new software features in our product line and integrating our
product with other standard applications and industry specific software. The
product itself is interesting, complex in a 'cool' way and the challenge is
to find better ways to make our customer and their experience with our
company and our software more efficient all the time. You will need to
document your work in terms that an end user can understand. Current
application is written in Clarion a 4GL on the MS Windows platform,
applicant need not be familiar with Clarion, but must have good Windows
programming skills. Additionally application must have a basic understanding
of Microsoft based networks and Internet Information Server with either ASP
or ASP.NET development.

Compensation: negotiable depending on experience and enthusiasm. Benefits
available.

Regards,

Lisa Wilgus

Photo One Software for Studio Management