[Hidden-tech] House Cleaner in Amherst?

Kelley Slater kelleyslater at comcast.net
Wed Jul 12 17:50:13 EDT 2006

Dear Mr. Farkas,
I would like to refer you a housekeeper.....
I know she is reliable, has references (cape cod, and locally) and has her
own transportation. She  will sit down with you and discuss your needs. She
will however request that you supply your own cleaning supplies, after
consulting with her, she will recommend the products for the desired results
to be kept onsite.She doesn't do windows, or laundry.
She is reasonable with pricing, and very thorough. Comes with great