[Hidden-tech] RFP

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Fri Jan 27 10:29:35 EST 2006

I took a quick look at the onlinefloorplan service, and even without
knowing the
cost of the service to you - it is unlikely a true custom solution will
come close
to the cost of a service -- there might be other services or tools that
can be used
that are a better choice for you -- and that is direction I would look.

Rich

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - http://www.on-the-net.com/rr/