[Hidden-tech] logo animation job

Reelife Productions-Tom Adams adams001 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 22 14:57:46 EST 2006

Hello,

wondering if there's any hidden-techies interested in making an animated "logo guy" for a client of mine (:30 local tv commercial).

Voice over will be written specifically for him and he will be a slightly soft
and lovable guy who helps people understand the "often confusing world of
autoglass insurance and installation" etc..

if you go to http://www.affordable-auto-glass.com/couponformdb.php

and look in top left hand corner, you'll see the little guy holding a
windshield.  We have several concepts for ads including him on screen with video
action happening "behind" him.  (you can check out the other ads I've produced for him by going "home" > "commercials" link)

ok, looking forward to hearing from a fellow techie...I'd like to see some samples up front...we can talk about costs & specifics when you get a chance.

Regards,

Tom Adams

Director/Owner
Reelife Documentary Productions
"cool digital audio/video stuff...not boring or dumb"
413.575.9707
info at reelifeproductions.com,
www.reelifeproductions.com
Williamsburg, MA, USA
United States of America

(I'm currently out of the Reelife Office...emailing
remotely)

From: Abenideemail at aol.com