[Hidden-tech] Printer

Susanna Opper susanna at shawenon.com
Mon Feb 20 11:07:50 EST 2006

Our printer died over the weekend.  Love to have some recommendations for a
replacement.  Looking for a laser copier/printer, black and white.

Reliability, value for dollar, service and low-cost of cartridges are major
decision-making factors.  We have a separate scanner (low end) and color
ink-jet printer (low end).  There are two of us in the office and we don't
do a large quantity of printing-just what you would expect from two
professionals.  Might consider adding color if it's affordable as the
current color printer won't last forever (but we also don't do much color
printing).

Thanks in advance.

Susanna Opper

Shawenon Communications

Our distinction is communicating your distinction

413-528-6494

susanna at shawenon.com

www.shawenon.com