[Hidden-tech] Franklin County Creatives Get-together TOMORROW!

Diane H K artdirector.diane at comcast.net
Tue Feb 7 10:22:28 EST 2006

The following was posted to Franklin County Chamber of Commerce and
Greenfield Business Association members. It occurs to me (rather last
minute, unfortunately) to circulate it among Hidden Tech as well. Hope
some of you can come. RSVP as soon as possible to one of the included
email addresses/phone numbers if you plan to attend. Feel free to pass
this notice on.

Sincerely,
Diane H K

HK Design
Greenfield, MA

* * *
FCCC and the GBA will host a "get acquainted" evening on Wednesday,
February 8, at the Pushkin Gallery, 332 Main Street in Greenfield from 6-
8 p.m. Please use the Federal Street entrance.

This is open to all who consider themselves part of the Creative Economy.
 We are looking for artists, web designers, internet businesses, etc. In
previous discussions, we have learned that many of these individuals feel
isolated and they expressed the need to know and learn more about others
in related fields. We would like to facilitate that in hopes that many of
them can bring business to each other, develop cooperative projects and
perhaps share space and
services.

Light snacks (cheese and crackers and cookies) will be provided and Donna
Jenson will assist us in organizing the evening. The format is not
entirely designed, we welcome your input.

It would be helpful to have RSVPs from those planning to attend. We hope
to see you there if the topics are of interest to you. Respond to either
of us:
Ann Hamilton, FCCC
<mailto:annh at frankllincc.org>
413-773-5463