[Hidden-tech] Synchronizing computers

Dave DelVecchio DDelVecchio at for-ibs.com
Mon Dec 11 12:52:20 EST 2006

Hi Jeff,

I assume you do not have an Exchange server or Windows Small Business
Server (SBS) in place at your home office... However, call me a
proponent of the Microsoft Machine, but the only BEST way to provide
this sort of mail integration with Microsoft Outlook is to use the
appropriate Microsoft back-end.  Assuming a small office environment,
I'd recommend looking into the possibility of using a Microsoft SBS
server on the back end in your home office, or using the Microsoft
hosted mail solutions to achieve the same result.

Dave DelVecchio
General Manager
Innovative Business Systems, Inc.
161 Northampton Street