[Hidden-tech] Looking for some professional programming help on our e-commerce website

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Mon Aug 28 09:04:01 EDT 2006

Just a note to those asking for a programmer to help them,
I find this a rather odd serious of comments and, do not mistake my
response,
these are very typical ones for someone asking for programming help:

    a) I need help doing this because it is too complex for me
BUT
    b) it should be pretty simple tasks

And how can you know it is simple, esp since you just said it is too
complex for you.

osCommerce is a very flexible and very complex system, we have worked
with it,
and do know some things are simple and even so take a fair bit of time
to do.

All I can suggest is you properly consider what you want to pay to get
the job done right,
and any programmer taking this kind of project on price themselves at a
fair wage.

Rich

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - http://www.on-the-net.com/rr/