[Hidden-tech] Looking for some professional programming help on our e-commerce website

Loren Christiansen fatlady at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 10:11:10 EDT 2006

Good morning,

I have been building an e-commerce website using os Commerce.  I have
the site up and running, but there are design, layout, and functional
changes that I cannot make myself, as I am not fluent in PHP.  I'm
wondering if there is anyone who has the expertise in PHP who would be
able to help quickly and efficiently with these programming changes on
the site.  It should be pretty simple tasks.  It would be paid work of
course, and there is more potential for work with us in the future.
Any information on a local programmer would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Loren Christiansen
fatlady at gmail.com