[Hidden-tech] mailing list services

Matt Lampiasi mattl at florenceit.net
Fri Aug 18 10:04:11 EDT 2006

It just so happens that I was discussing this with a hidden tech list
member: http://www.gaiahost.coop/ who offers this service, max msgs in a
batch is 2k. Other HT members like http://www.jagflyhosting.com/ have
user adjustable mailman too, with no limit on number of outgoing. You
can configure mailman so that they just have to send a msg to it and it
will bounce out to the list (I'm told though I haven't set it up this
way myself - shouldn't be too hard to figure).

--
Thanks,

Matt Lampiasi, President
413-303-9167 or http://florenceit.net