[Hidden-tech] Images Lost ???

Afranio Torres-Neto webal at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 4 17:13:23 EDT 2006

  Hello Hidden Tech !!!

  I think I made a big mistake with some images I took and I was wandering
if anyone has some idea if it is possible to retrieve the images. As far as,
I can tell I don't think it's possible.

  So what I did was to download the images to my computer, but I never
copied them to a folder. Windows asked me what I wanted to do and I clicked
on view folder. I noticied I had an F drive in it coming from my olympus
folder. Well, the F drive happens/shows up when you connect the usb cable to
the computer. To make things worse I deleted the images from the disk as
well. Most of the images I did not care about so not a whole lot of loss. I
think it was a good lesson.

  I think the lesson here if Windows asks to copy make a copy instead of
just view images like I did.

  If you have any suggestions let me thanks,
  Afranio Torres