[Hidden-tech] Seeking Co-marketing

Stefan Gonick stefan at DatabaseWebWorks.com
Fri Apr 28 11:35:47 EDT 2006

Hi Hidden-techers!

I had a very helpful marketing consulting session with Sheldon Snodgrass
yesterday, and he pointed out the benefits of developing co-marketing
relationships with other companies.

I thought that, as a first step, I would see if there was anyone interested in
co-marketing on this list. I am specifically looking for any person/company
that would be interested in co-marketing with my BriefDating (speed dating)
events. You can read about them here:

         http://www.briefdating.com

I am open to any creative possibilities, which may include but are
not limited to:

* Home page buttons on each other's web sites
* Shared postal mailings (a good way to save on postage)
* Special offers to each other's members/customers
* Display advertising at each other's locations

If these or any other ideas would be of interest to you, please email me
or give me a call at (413) 527-2745.

Warm regards,
Stefan

BriefDating for Western Mass: Giving serendipity a helping hand
http://www.briefdating.com

Database WebWorks: Dynamic web sites through database integration
http://www.DatabaseWebWorks.com

CoachVille: Great teleclasses on a wide range of topics!
<http://www.cvcommunity.com/?af=69474>http://www.cvcommunity.com?af=69474